Hart Charitable Trust
Grants available for: small local groups/organisations which the trustees believe deserve a little extra support.
Size of grants given: around £100 – £1000
Aims of Fund
To help small groups and organisations who need a little bit of extra financial support (no specific aims given).
Who can apply
Small local groups and organisations based in East Sussex, who ‘deserve a little extra support’.
How much and what can you apply for
Generally under £1,000.
Beneficiaries in 2013-14 included:
- Surviving Christmas (£1,000);
- Brighton & Hove Unwaged Advice & Rights Centre (£700);
- Brighton & Hove Parents & Children’s Group (£500),
- Moving On, Moving Up (£200);
- Eastbourne Street Pastors (£200).
How to apply
Contact the trust to request an application form.
Contact detailsGaby Hardwicke
2 Eversley Road
TN40 1EY email@example.com 01424730945
Date & initials