Mrs A Lacy Tate Trust
Grants available for: Charities is East Sussex, for general charitable purposes, including education for school children and relief of suffering of animals.
Size of grant available: £100-£5000
This is one of several Trusts that specifically fund groups in Brighton & Hove, Sussex or the south east. For more information about applying to Trusts, see our section on Trust funding for Brighton & Hove and Sussex.
Aims of Fund
To support general charitable purposes, including the support of education for schoolchildren and the relief of suffering ‘of animals of any species who are in need of care and attention’.
Who can apply
Charities in East Sussex
How much and what can you apply for
You can apply for £100 – £5000.
In 2007/08 beneficiaries included:
- Queen Alexandra Cottage Homes (£5,000);
- Surviving Christmas and Sedlescombe Pavilion Fund (£2,000 each);
- the South Downs Community Special School (£800);
- Brighton Women’s Centre, Sussex Air Ambulance, Disability Aid Fund and Farley Bank Estate Action (£500 each);
- Eastbourne Lions Club and Carousel (£250 each);
- Extratime (£100).
How to apply
Apply in writing.
Deadlines for application
Contact detailsIan M A Stewart
39 Gildredge Road
BN21 4RYTel. 01323 411020
This trust does not have a website. Further information can be found on Trustfunding.org.uk. This is a subscription website that can be accessed at the Resource Centre.
Date & initials