National Vegetarian Week Get Stuck In grants
Grants available for: Activities that promote vegetarianism during National Vegetarian Week 2017
Size of grants given: Up to £2,000
Next deadline: 26th February 2017
Aims of Fund
To promote and celebrate vegetarianism during National Vegetarian Week (15th – 21st May 2017)
Who can apply
Any not-for-profit group, or informal group of friends, wishing to run activities that promote vegetarianism.
How much and what can you apply for
Small grants of up to £200, large grants of up to £2,000. Large grant applicants will need to show that their activities will have a bigger impact.
- Take place during National Vegetarian Week (15-21 May 2017), or in the two weeks before.
- Promote National Vegetarian Week exclusively as the primary purpose of the funded activity.
- Celebrate and promote vegetarianism.
- Be exclusively vegetarian or vegan (so no non-vegetarian food or drink).
- Attract those beginning their vegetarian journey, meat-reducers and the veggie-curious, but also be inclusive of the wider vegetarian community.
Read their guidelines for more information.
How to apply
Fill in an application form, available from their website.
Deadlines for application
For small grants (under £200): 26th February, 30th April
For large grants (under £2,000): 26th February
Contact detailsVegetarian Society Campaigns and Engagement team
0161 925 2000 email@example.com www.nationalvegetarianweek.org/grants/
Date & initials