Writing a policy can give your group the opportunity to discuss the way you do things, to clarify what you want to continue to do, and what you may wish to change. They need to be written in clear and straightforward language so that they can be used as a reference point in the future to enable you to work together consistently.
However, we recognise that it can be a daunting task and it is often useful to see the framework in which other groups work. We have therefore published all of the Resource Centre policies here for you to download and use. They are all in PDF format.
We also provide links to policies that are published by other organisations in Beachcomber (our on-line resource database).
Resource Centre Policies
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Procedures
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Equalities Policy
- Equipment Hire Policy and Procedures
- Financial Management Policy
- Financial Rules
- Capability Procedure
- Grievance Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy (PDF: 94K)
- Health and Safety Procedures (PDF)
- Disciplinary Procedure (PDF: 68K)
- Grievance Procedure (PDF: 59K)
- Capability Procedure (PDF: 64K)
- Equalities Policy (PDF: 156K)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Procedures (PDF:104KB)
- Financial Management Policy (PDF: 221K)
- Financial Rules (PDF: 237K)
- Equipment Hire Policy and Procedures (PDF: 52K)