Postcode Local Trust
Grants available for: Community groups, charities and Community Interest Companies
Size of grants given: £500-£2,000 for groups that are not charities, up to £20,000 for charities
Next deadline: 18th August
Aims of Fund
To support projects which benefit wildlife, enhance biodiversity, or repair/create new green habitats utilising the skills and enthusiasm of local, grass-roots organisations.
Who can apply
Most not-for-profit organisations are eligible. There are a few exceptions, which are listed on their website.
How much and what can you apply for
Registered charities can apply for up to £20,000. Other organisations can apply for up to £2,000.
Projects must fit into one of the following themes:
- Good causes which enable local people to benefit wildlife and engage with the natural environment
- Enhance biodiversity or renovate/create new green habitats
- Sustainable energy projects benefitting local areas and local people
- Enhancement of play areas vital to a local area
- Volunteering initiatives of local importance
Details of the types of cost they do and don’t fund are on their website.
How to apply
Complete a short Expression of Interest form. You may then be invited to submit a full application.
Deadlines for application
Expressions of interest must be received between 1st August and 18th August 2017.
0131 554 8794
76 George Street
EH2 3BU http://www.postcodelocaltrust.org.uk/applying-for-a-grant
Date & initials