Comic Relief Community Fund (England): Project Delivery Grants
Grants available for: community-led not for profit organisations in England
Size of grants given: up to £4,000
Deadlines: No deadlines
Aims of Fund
To support community-led organisations to deliver change by drawing on the ‘lived experiences’ of people who have experienced the issues being tackled.
Who can apply
Grassroots, community-led not-for-profit organisations in England. Must have an annual income of £250,000 or below. Will accept applications from:
- Constituted voluntary and community groups (unincorporated associations)
- Social enterprises
- Community Interest Companies
How much and what can you apply for
Grants of up to £4,000 to deliver projects that address one of Comic Relief’s four strategic themes:
- Children Survive and Thrive
- Fighting for Gender Justice
- A Safe Place to Be
- Mental Health Matters
Projects must work directly with beneficiaries, and the organisation must draw on the ‘lived experiences’ of people experiencing the issues being tackled.
Examples of project delivery grants:
- Training for parents and carers to help support their children’s development before starting school
- Activities for girls or women to help them make healthier life choices
- Supporting people with mental health issues to improve an outdoor space or create a meeting space
- Setting up a peer support network for people experiencing homelessness
- Hire of room where homeless people can access support
This list is not exhaustive and there will be many other types of projects that can be funded. all projects must be completed in 12 months. Core organisational costs, may be included but the fund will not fund projects which only contribute to organisational general running costs or solely a continuation of services. Project delivery grants do not require match funding, however if they do the Comic Relief Community Fund should be the main funding source.
How to apply
Deadlines for application
This is a rolling programme and applications will be accepted at any time. Groups will get a decision in 16 weeks from the time of application.
0121 237 5800
Page updated 4/8/20 DA