Many funders have now resumed their normal grants and deadlines, instead of offering Covid-19 emergency grants. See our “favourite funders” pages for details of these grants. This page lists remaining grants that are available specifically for support around the Covid-19 outbreak:
Grants for groups in Sussex/Brighton & Hove
- Brighton & Hove City Council Winter Fund (up to £5,000 for projects to support people experiencing poverty as a result of Covid-19)
- Sussex Crisis Fund (up to £5,000) (temporarily paused, except for food security projects in East Sussex).
- Southern 360 (up to £5,000 for groups benefiting Southern Housing Group residents)
Grants for sports groups
Grants for individuals
Might be useful to community groups wanting to access grants to individuals they are supporting:
- Tons of Help (up to £100, only available for people in London or Birmingham)
- Children in Need Emergency Essentials
- Local Connections Fund is a new National Lottery Fund for projects reducing loneliness and building community connections during the Covid-19 pandemic. You can apply for £300 – £2,500 for projects lasting until 31st March 2021.
- Awards for All are focusing only on projects supporting people through the COVID-19 emergency. You can apply for up to £10,000 for projects lasting 6 months.
- National Lottery Reaching Communities fund has reopened and is supporting people and communities most adversely impacted by Covid-19. You can apply for £10,000 or over for projects up to 5 years.
For other grants available, the following sites have compiled lists:
Updated: 18/12/20 RL