Many funders have now resumed their normal grants and deadlines, instead of offering Covid-19 emergency grants. See our “favourite funders” pages for details of these grants. This page lists remaining grants that are available specifically for support around the Covid-19 outbreak:
Grants for groups in Sussex/Brighton & Hove
- Covid-19 safe and inclusive services fund (up to £2,000 for groups in Brighton & Hove)
- Food security projects in East Sussex (up to £5,000 for projects in East Sussex supporting food security for people impacted by Covid-19)
- Southern 360 Community Bounce Back grants (up to £5,000 for groups benefiting Southern Housing Group residents and communities)
- Sanctuary Housing Covid-19 fund (funding available for projects helping Sanctuary Housing residents and their communities respond to the challenges of Covid-19)
Grants for sports groups
- Sport England Return to Play small grants (available until the end of 2021)
Grants for individuals
Might be useful to community groups wanting to access grants for individuals they are supporting:
- Awards for All are focusing only on projects supporting people through the Covid-19 emergency. You can apply for up to £10,000 for projects lasting 6 months.
- National Lottery Reaching Communities fund has reopened and is supporting people and communities most adversely impacted by Covid-19. You can apply for £10,000 or over for projects up to 5 years.
- National Lottery Heritage Grants are supporting heritage-related projects/groups to adapt and recover from the Covid-19 crisis, and to increase involvement of typically under-represented communities. You can apply for £3,000 – £10,000.
For other grants available, the following sites have compiled lists:
Updated: 19/10/2021 RL