Covid-19 Vaccine Uptake small grants
Grants available for: constituted groups in Sussex
Size of grant: up to £5,000
Deadline: 31st May 2021
Aims of Fund
To help support the increase of Covid-19 vaccination uptake in communities where the uptake of the vaccine is lower than average.
Who can apply
Constituted groups in Sussex. Your group must have a bank account, or an agreement with another organisation to hold funds on your behalf.
Applications are invited from those working to support any of the following:
- South Asian communities
- Black African communities
- Chinese communities
- People living in identified areas of deprivation
- Adults with learning disabilities
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities
- Those with physical or sensory disabilities
- Those who are clinically vulnerable or who live with long term health issues
Applications are also welcome from groups working with communities outside this list. However you will be asked to provide information/insight on these communities having a lower than average uptake of vaccination.
How much and what can you apply for
Grants of up to £5,000 for neighbourhood-based activities that help to increase uptake of the Covid-19 vaccine.
Examples of activities that may be eligible for funding include, but are not limited to:
- Development of community based communications
- Local buddying schemes to support people in accessing vaccination
- Targeted work with local groups to increase awareness of facts about vaccines and dispel myths
- Making community based videos and distributing appropriately
How to apply
Deadlines for application
Final deadline for application to this fund is 31st May 2021. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis as they are received.
The fund is being run by the Sussex NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Associate Director of Public Involvement
Public Involvement Lead
Information last updated: 26/4/21 RL