Safety Net is delivering Our Decision (Safer Recruitment) training on Wednesday 10th September 2014, 9:30 – 12:30.
Location: Safety Net, Manor Offices, Emmaus, Drove Road, Portslade BN41 2PA
Aim of course: To support VCS organisations with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application process and effective decision-making related to the level of supervision and DBS checking required for different roles.
- To raise awareness of the cultural change needed within the VCS following the launch of the DBS
- To discuss the implications of this change for risk management
- To work through case examples on supervision and consider the implications for your organisation and the wider sector
- To explore the DBS application process and common errors
- To identify resources and support to help your organisation meet this challenge
- To identify next steps for your organisation
Cost: £15 – Click here to book your place (or go to the Eventbrite website: www.eventbrite.co.uk)
For more information, please contact Clare Topa, Training Administrator, 01273 420973