Help with developing a website
Other people who can help with Help with developing a website
Jolly Pages builds websites for community organisations and small businesses. They specialise in working for people who don't have a lot of IT skills, and who are on a very low budget, but need a simple, attractive website to publicise their work and activities.
Pencil and Paws provide the following services for non-profit organisations
- web hosting and web design
- graphic design for print and web
- copy writing / editing
Pricing is negotiable. They say "We are aiming our services at small community groups, campaign groups, small NGOs etc so we ask that people should not be put off by a price if it seems too much - we're happy to talk about how to make something work"
Basic price guides are:
- Full multi-page website (including design, illustrations, copy writing and setting up hosting): starting from £250
- Basic website (design, but no content): starting from £100
- Flyer/poster (design and illustration): £75
- Logo (illustration): £50
- Web content (writing): £20 per 1,000 words
- Editing (writing): £10 per 1,000 words
Laptops and data projectors to hire: People can hire an individual laptop or suite of Internet-ready PC laptops with projector for training. They are particularly keen to help small groups with no paid staff.
Will build a website for your organisation and provide a manual on how you can maintain and update it. Contact them for details of prices.
SCIP also run bespoke training in IT and social media. Check their website for more details.