This training in run by Community Works.
Are you confident when working with the media? Understanding how to engage with print, TV and radio journalists is key to the success of your organisation. Come along to this workshop which will help you to:
- recognise the media’s agenda,
- understand different ways of dealing with different media and how to communicate with each,
- develop and illustrate your key messages and avoid the common pitfalls.
The Workshop will cover:
- a ‘whistle-stop’ tour of the media including print, TV, radio and social media
- tips and tactics
- what to do if it goes wrong
This session will be led by Tracey Allen from SeaPR, who has over twenty years of experience working with the media representing the third sector and has a strong understanding of how charities can work effectively with local businesses and how to get an optimum response from different media organisations.
To book; via Eventbrite