Brighton Soup have announced that they are now open to submissions for their next funding event @ Community Base on Dec 2nd. If you’re interested, here’s what you need to know;
- You don’t’ have to be an organisation or charity to apply, it can just be you
- You don’t need formal plans or projections, just an idea
- Your project has to benefit the people of Brighton & Hove City in a charitable way
- You get help, support and training on how to present your idea
- You get an opportunity for some funding, even if you don’t win the vote
- You meet a lot of really great people that may want to get involved and help you
- You get to eat delicious food and maybe have some fun too
The submission deadline for this event is Wed 9th Nov 2016. So if you (or someone you know) is interested, please apply online at BrightonSoup.org.uk/projects and answer 3 simple questions;
- What is your idea/project?
- How does it benefit people?
- How does the money help?