Other useful items
These handy bits and bobs are useful for all kinds of events, from jumble sales to movie nights.
There is no limit on the number of items each group can hire from this section. The maximum hire period is two weeks.
- Cash tin
- Catering Equipment
- Clicker (for counting)
- Clip boards
- Collection buckets
- Collection tins
- Digital camera (automatic)
- Digital camera (SLR)
- DVD player
- Extension reel
- Flip chart
- Folding bench
- Folding table
- Hi-vis tabards
- Megaphone (30W)
- Megaphone (60W)
- PA 1 and PA 2 (50W)
- PA 3 (battery powered, lightweight, in a backpack)
- PA 4 (Alto Spectrum with LED lights)
- PA 5 (very small and portable)
- PA 6 (80W mains only)
- PA 7 and PA 8 (80W)
- PA 9 (80W with extra microphone)
- Thermal flasks (3.7L)
- Ticket numbering machines
- Video camera, semi professional
- Video camera, small hand held
- Water Boiler
- Other people who can help with Other useful items
However big or small your event is going to be, planning it will follow the same general pattern – and you will want to avoid the same common pitfalls!
Answers to the most frequently asked questions about our equipment hire service.
Using a petition as part of a community campaign
These books are available at the Resource Centre, to borrow or to use in the Centre.
The services listed below are not provided by the Resource Centre. These are websites and services we feel are particularly useful for small groups in Brighton & Hove, and which are not easy to find by searching the internet.Other suppliers