Tug of war rope
None of our equipment is insured while it is on hire. You can get public liability insurance for your event for £50 upwards, from www.leisureinsure.co.uk or www.events-insurance.co.uk. Their details are on our Insurance Suppliers page. If you already have insurance with another company, it is probably worth also contacting them.
We suggest that before your event you select a person(s) who will be responsible for the Tug of War, and that they read ‘Basic Skills Manual for Tug of War in schools and youth organisations‘.
Price£6.40 for up to a week
Dimensions for transportCoiled in plastic wheelie bin (H:107cm W:48cm D:59cm)
Dimensions in useRope length 31.5m, diameter 32mm
- 16 pairs of gloves
- Can of temporary spray paint for marking lines on the ground
- Wheelie bin for transport
- Two teams of up to 8 people
- Large car or van to transport it
- Two people to load/unload (this item is heavy)
- NOTE: this is a full-size tug-of-war rope and may not be suitable for very young children.
To make a booking request for this item of equipment, click Add to basket. When you have added all the things you want to book, click View Basket to complete your booking request. If you prefer, you can also book equipment by calling us on 01273 606160 or emailing us.