Computers and Internet
There is always someone on the front desk who can give backup support with using our network and most applications on the computers, and with using the internet. It’s a good idea to book in advance. Just contact us.
In-centre PCs, with internet access
Computer use is free, including unlimited internet access. Contact us to book time on the computers.
We have four PCs available in the Centre, plus a laptop. We have an Arabic keyboard available and two of the computers are set up for typing in Arabic (please let us know if you require this).
You can print things out in our community print room, which is very cheap. Have a look at our price list.
Scan in graphics or text, up to A3. Free
- Photoshop CS6
- InDesign CS6 (only available on one computer – please specify when booking)
- Office 2010 (includes Publisher, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Open Office and other freeware
- Premiere Elements 10.0 (only available on one computer – please specify when booking)
- Access to www.trustfunding.org.uk