Brighton & Hove Legacy Fund
Grants available for: community groups and charities supporting children and young people up to age 25
Size of grants given: up to £5,000
Next deadline: 5th January 2024
Aims of Fund
To support the personal and educational development of children and young people across Brighton & Hove.
Who can apply
This fund is open to community groups and charities in Brighton & Hove.
How much and what can you apply for
Up to £5000 for projects that:
- Support children and young people to improve their educational attainment
- Support young people to maximise their employability including developing entrepreneurship
- Encourage participation by children and young people in positive activities that support physical and emotional health, social, learning or personal development
- Support young people to volunteer & engage in community and social action
- Support for children and young people who face barriers to achieving their full potential.
How to apply
The fund is administered by Sussex Community Foundation and does not have its own application form. Complete the general Sussex Community Foundation application form online, and specify that you would like to apply to the Brighton & Hove Legacy Fund.
Read the guidance notes to help you.
Deadlines for application
There are three grant rounds each year. Upcoming deadlines for 2024 are at 5pm on:
- Friday 5 January 2024 (Decisions March 2024)
- Friday 3 May 2024 (Decisions July 2024)
- Friday 6 September (Decisions November 2024)
Sussex Community Foundation grants team
01273 409 440
Last updated 18/9/23 DA