Trust House Charitable Foundation Small Grants
Grants available for: Small charities and not-for-profit organisations with incomes under £250,000, working in rural areas or areas of urban deprivation.
Size of grants given: £2,000-£10,000 for one year.
Deadlines: No deadlines.
Aims of Fund
To fund community support work which addresses the challenges of local communities in areas of extreme deprivation. They have a preference for front line organisations working directly with people in need.
Who can apply
Small to medium sized, local, charitable organisations registered in the UK (including CICs, social enterprises, not-for-profit registered companies and voluntary organisations), with income under £250,000, who have a track record of addressing local issues in remote areas or areas of urban deprivation.
You must have annual accounts.
How much and what you can apply for
- Can apply for £2,000 – £10,000 for a single year grant, covering core costs, salaries, running and project costs.
- Cannot apply for more than 50% of cost of project.
- Available to organisations with annual income under £250,000.
Projects must either be based in:
- An economically deprived rural area: villages or towns with fewer than 10,000 inhabitants, which are within the bottom 50% on the Index of Multiple Deprivation, or
- An area of extreme urban deprivation: towns with more than 10,000 inhabitants, which are within the bottom 15% on the Index of Multiple Deprivation.
You can check you area on the Index of Multiple Deprivation by looking at this map.
How to apply
Complete the eligibility check on their website. You can then complete an application form.
Deadlines for application
There are no deadlines. Decisions on small grant applications will be made within 8 weeks.
Contact detailshttps://www.trusthousecharitablefoundation.org.uk/our-grants firstname.lastname@example.org Ground Floor East,
16 Smith Square,
London SW1P 3HQ