Brighton & Hove City Council Communities Fund: Resilience Fund
Grants available for: community and voluntary groups in Brighton & Hove
Size of grants given: Up to £10,000
Next deadline: 9th October 2020
Aims of Fund
The Resilience Fund is currently providing funding for Covid-19 related recovery work across the city.
Bids are invited for up to £10,000 for projects that are helping to address the impact of Covid in the following areas:
- Welfare and financial support
- Debt and arrears
- Mental health
- Vulnerable adults
- Vulnerable young people and families
- Violence against women and children
Who can apply
Not-for-profit organisations based in Brighton & Hove, of any size. Applications can be made by one organisation or a partnership
How much and what can you apply for
- Bids should be for a specific project, not for organisational core costs.
- Management or overhead costs should be limited to 8% of total bid.
- Funding must be spent by 31st March 2021.
How to apply
First download the template form (this includes guidance on how to answer the questions)
When you have drafted your answers in the form, copy and paste them into the online form to submit them.
Deadlines for application
9th October 2020. Awards will be announced on November 16th.
Contact detailsCommunities and Equality & Third Sector Team
Updated 16/9/20 MS