Postcode Society Trust
Grants available for: Small groups and charities in the south of England
Size of grants given: £500 – £2,000 (up to £20,000 for registered charities)
Deadline: to be announced
Aims of Fund
To support smaller charities and good causes in the south of England to make a difference to their community for the benefit of people and planet.
Who can apply and how much can you apply for
You can apply for £500 – £2,000 if you are a:
- Constituted voluntary group not registered with the charity commission
- Community interest company (CIC)
- Community benefit society
- Excepted or exempted charity
You can apply for £500 – £20,000 if you are a charity registered with the Charity Commission (England) or OSCR (Scotland).
What can you apply for
Groups and projects that fall under the themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity & green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency & promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
You can apply for funding for:
- Project running costs
- Capital equipment
- Core organisational costs e.g. rent, staff salaries, governance and income generation costs
For further details, download the funding guide.
How to apply
Use the online application form which is available on their website during the times the fund is open.
You can also download the questions in advance from their website.
Deadlines for application
Funding rounds for 2022 will be announced early in 2022.
0131 322 9430
28 Charlotte Square
Edinburgh EH2 4ET
Last updated: 21/10/21 RL